Join our #MTEWEdu movement and explore the beautiful works of all women composers with your students. It’s simple, teach the music of some of the awesome female composers on our site, take a pic of your students at work and post it on Twitter with the hashtag #MTEWEdu. You could be the next recipient of the coveted Music Theory Examples by Women Inclusive Teacher Award and a fabulous Support Female Composers sticker!!
Submissions can be seen on Twitter with the hashtag #MTEWEdu or below!
- Students working with materials
- You teaching with the materials
- Student work (with their permission of course!)
- The materials themselves
- Teaching materials must be by a female composer or about a female composer
- You must have the students’ permission to post their photos
- Photos must be appropriate